Thursday, December 06, 2007

Beyond FABULOUS: Patry’s Back

A comment from author Patry Francis at Simply Wait. I believe she wrote it on Tuesday. Welcome home, Patry!!
“Just got home this afternoon. My hospital stay was longer than anticipated, but on the other hand, the pain was also less than I expected. (That’s two ounces of bliss for every ounce of trouble in action!) As Ted said, the surgery was successful and the pathology reports were all good news. A meeting with the oncologist in two weeks will determine if any other treatment is needed.
“Reading and rereading all your wonderful messages made me cry and smile, then cry again. The amazing thing is that I HEAR and KNOW so many of your unique voices and spirits. And yes, I’ve had a percocet but even if I hadn’t, I’d say it anyway: I love you all for your kindness and just for being your wonderful selves. You have lifted me up more than you know.
“Right now I’m feeling pretty beat up and exhausted, but I plan to answer all my emails a few at a time.”

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Thank God.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

I'm glad she's back home. Thanks for posting the update, I'd missed seeing hers. And thanks for visiting my blog.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

You're welcome, Moanna! It is great to read Patry's work again, isn't it? K.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home