Saturday, September 03, 2005

Beyond FINESSE: Rin Photography


Pink Rose by Rin Photography

Sorry for the diversity diversion. I'm experimenting with incorporating imagery into posts and thought I'd start with one of my favorite photographs from Erin Kellem, photographer extraordinaire and fellow native upstate New Yorker. Erin and I met on a flight from Syracuse to Chicago four years ago. A few months later, she and her husband traveled to Paris on September 10, 2001. Check out all her beautiful work, including her haunting collection of photos taken on 9-11, at Rin Photography. When I e-mailed Erin shortly after her trip, she wrote that people in Paris had been kind and sympathetic to Americans at that difficult time.

During our present difficult time, I'm going to let the varied shades of pink in a single rose symbolize the beauty of diversity while I take a couple days off. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home