Monday, March 16, 2009

Beyond FUN: Fabulous Blog Award

Robin over at Blackwater Tales has awarded BEYOND Understanding a Fabulous Blog Award! Thanks, Robin! I'm going to cheat and ask anyone who'd like to visit a fabulous blog I enjoy to check out my list of links on my right sidebar; many, many sites dedicated to bettering our world deserve increased attention and support.

Hearing from Robin is always fun for me; she and her husband and their first baby girl lived in my little town of North Syracuse when I was in high school. I was one of their babysitters, and I still remember their cozy, welcoming home. Turns out they (and their growing family) also lived in Nashville while we were there in the '90s. Too bad we didn't have blogs back then! Robin's now a busy writer and mom based in North Carolina. I try not to think about the fact her first baby girl (and all the other kids I babysat way back when!) is/are all so grown up now. Time flies!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And well-deserved, I might add. :-)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Thanks, Kristen! K.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Studio di Luce, Photography by Lisa Miller said...

Congratulations!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Thanks, Lisa! K.

8:30 PM  
Blogger debra said...

Congratulations indeed!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Thanks, Debra! K.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Debra Lynn Shelton said...

Good for you, Karen. You deserve it. Your blog is informative, inspirational, and transformational. Besides that, I'm not sure why anyone would want to read it.;-)

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanted to tell you I bought One Sister's Song on my Kindle 2. I liked what I read in the free sample!
I found you via Debra of From Skilled Hands.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Hattie, at this very moment you are officially my favorite person in the whole world! Thanks so much for letting me know! K.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home