Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beyond FANTASTIC: Beauty Within Award

This Award has got to be one of my favorites. It originated from MonkeyGirl, who designed it for Joeymom, who passed it on to Niksmom, who passed it on to Kristen and yours truly. I’m woefully late in thanking Niksmom for this honor and in spreading the love. No questions to answer, just a nod of gratitude and a nod forward to those who impress with their strength and their immense, determined ability not only to see that often hard-to-find silver lining, but to point it out to others. Two other bloggers whose beauty within shines for the world to see? Jen and Sherry.

12 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

All I can say is a deeply heart felt thank you. I know how much of the beauty within you see Karen -- you show it regularly. That you are gifting this to me? Means the world and added the joy and the sunshine to this dismal winter. (((thank you)))

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

You're so welcome, Sherry! K.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

A well deserved award. Thanks for always giving me something to think about. Congratulations :)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Thanks, Lisa! See you next week at Carleen's bash. :) K.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jen P said...

You don't know how much you really and truly made my day today. Especially with me feeling slack in the blogging department and feeling so blue. Thank you so much for this award, it is very much so treasured. I'm motivated to getting back to blogging!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Great to hear, Jen! Just promise you'll baby yourself a little while you're all recuperating. More hugs from Denver, K.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Carleen Brice said...

Congrats!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Thanks, C!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Congrats! You deserve the award, as does Sherry. And now I've got to go see Jen's blog which I've missed seeing before. Thanks for the link.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Casdok said...

Congratulations, it certainly is a lovely award.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Therese said...

A well-deserved award without a doubt. :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Moanna, Casdok, and Therese, Thank you!! Therese, I just finished your book! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home