Friday, September 14, 2007

Beyond FUNNY: A Little Rosh Hashanah Humor

Thanks to Madame Maud Newton for featuring a glimpse into the Lyrical Ballad bookstore in (sigh) Saratoga Springs (yes, I’m from upstate. And I always get homesick in the fall. Yellow aspens just don’t cut it when you’re from the Northeast. That’s why we have an Autumn Blaze maple in our front yard) written by John Williams of A Special Way of Being Afraid. After reading John’s story and pining for Saratoga I couldn’t resist checking out A Special Way, which currently features a VERY funny snippet of Rosh Hashanah humor. (Have I mentioned how much I miss New York?) Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That's hysterical. It sounds exactly like something Scott would say :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

LOL Lisa, I knew you'd get a kick out of that one.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ello - Ellen Oh said...

What a lovely blog you have! I love your message. Thanks for coming by my blog and I'm happy to have found yours!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sustenance Scout said...

Sorry it took so long for me to realize you'd stopped by, Ello! I've been visiting your site a lot lately; thanks for all your insights, legal and otherwise. K.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home